Mexican Fiesta Dip
Yield 6 Servings
Free of: gluten and top 8 allergens.
Perfect for dipping tortilla chips, crackers, or veggies!
1 recipe lime-infused refried black beans (see recipe notes)
3 medium avocados, pitted, peeled, and mashed (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 1/2 tsp lime juice
3/4 cup chunky salsa
1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
1 1/2 cups dairy-free cheddar-style shreds, such as Daiya
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
2 tbsp sliced green onions and/or chopped cilantro
- In an 8-inch square baking dish, evenly spread the refried beans.
- In a small bowl, mix avocados and lime juice. Gently spread the guacamole, being careful not to press it into the beans.
- Over the guacamole, spread the salsa. Evenly add the corn.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Top with tomatoes, olives, jalapeños, green onions and cilantro.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips or stuffed in warm tortillas.
- You can substitute one can of refried beans, pinto or black, if you're short on time. One (16-ounce can) of beans measures about 1 1/2 cups.
- Another serving option is to spread the refried beans on the bottom of a serving platter. Spoon guacamole over the beans. Pour salsa over the guacamole. Evenly add the corn. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with tomatoes, olives, jalapeños, green onions and cilantro.
Recipe by Your Allergy Chefs at https://www.yourallergychefs.com/mexican-fiesta-dip/